Published on The Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT) (https://www.jaxport.com)
Home > Free Seminar: ABC’s of RFP’s and Responsive Proposals for Small Businesses
When: Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Time: 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Free Class for Small Businesses:
ABC’s of RFP’s and Responsive Proposals
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Breakfast and Registration starts at 8 a.m.
Limited to 100 attendees, one per company
[two if maximum allowance is not reached]
Continental Breakfast and Lunch included free of charge.
This class offers an in-depth understanding of a RFP and basic tools for preparing responsive, responsible proposals, including:
- Registering to Bid on Federal Projects
- Request For Proposal vs. Invitation For Bid
- Anatomy of an RFP
- Solicitation Schedule
- Key Elements of a Solicitation
- Doing Business with Manson
- Representation and Instructions
- Researching Projects to Bid
- Solicitation Award
- Project Scope
- Responsible Bidding Practices
SBA will discuss federal contracting. JAXPORT, JAA, JTA, JEA, DCPS, and the City of Jacksonville will address small business programs and opportunities