YouthCare’s YouthBuild is accepting applications for enrollment!
We need to get the word out to any and all young adults 18 – 24 who are motivated to make a change-for-the-better in their life. . . . THIS IS THEIR TICKET !
If you have a Facebook account Please use the Facebook share button on the top right to get the word out to all youth and parents of youth that you are connected to on Facebook.
Here is what is offered:
- Earn your GE or HS Diploma.
- Get paid $ and Get college credit while you earn:
- National pre-apprenticeship certification training in construction (PACT + MC3).
- Professional Development and Job Readiness Training (Resume, Software Skills, Career Preparation . .)
- Preferred Entry Status to Liveable-Wage Jobs through CITC and BCTD Apprenticeships.
- Comprehensive Case Management, College and Job placement support for more than a year.
Interested 18 – 24 year old young women and men should:
Call Stephanie @ 206.276.2140 or email email@example.com for more information
Open House Orientations: WED. September 11, 18, 25 @ 10 am in Georgetown
YouthBuild Program Manager
206-605-7288 | firstname.lastname@example.org
James W. Ray Orion Center
1828 Yale Avenue | Seattle, WA 98101
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION (Word doc)